Saturday, 8 January 2011

When I think about ...

In cold winter we think about sunny and warm days, when there is no need to wear different coats and warm footwear. That’s why I decided to mix sweater dress, denim jacket and ankle boots. Simple and very fashion. Hope, you like it! 


  1. Sweater dress - Marc by Marc Jacobs
  2. Denim jacket - 7 for all mankind 
  3. Ankle boots - Alexander McQueen
  4. Leather bag - Givenchy 
  5. Enamel ring - Yves Saint Laurent
  6. Cashmere scarf - Barneys New York
Xoxo, Kate.

5 comments:

  1. love all items!

    will be glad if you follow or atleast visit my blog
    www.danielask.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! like ur blog a lot!

    xxxo

    thatgirlkip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these!!! The bag is fab and the ring!!!

    Stop by my blog sometime dear! I hope you like it! Maybe we could follow each other if you like!:)

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! :) through 2 days I need to pass my exams and then I begin to write again :)) xx

    ReplyDelete