Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Interesting people: Fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni (The Blonde Salad) (Part 2)

Hi guys! Today I’d like to tell you about my favourite blogger. Chiara Ferragni is italian fashion blogger from Milan. I started to read her blog from her first post. She has very interesting style. Chiara is always in trend. She has unique quality to mix such brands as Zara, H&M, Mango and etc. with Chanel, Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs and etc. Chiara has her personal blog The Blonde Salad  for more then 2 years and has a big amount fans of her style. Look at her, she's very stylish!


























In February in New York was held Bloglovin' Award 2011 where she won the award of category “Newcomer of the year”. Congratulations! 



Also Chiara Ferragni has her own shoe line, you can buy her gorgeous shoes in Luisaviaroma.com


  




Hope you like it! 
Xoxo, Kate.

10 comments:

  1. I only recently found Chiara's blog and love it! She has great style and an amazing wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. жутко хорошенькая и безумно стильная. Люблю её.

    www.danielask.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think her shoes are too overpriced. I really want them! Can't afford it :(

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. chiara is number one!

    http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chiara is my favourite fashion blogger! She is gorgeous and her style is amazing. I love how she uses so many bright colours to highlight her outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you :)
    Chiara is very stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥cute blog


    http://blaaaablaablaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    i just found your blog. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on my blog. A nice pair of sunnies! it's worldwide! = )
    I allways follow back!

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also adore Chiara, she's great, and then she's italian, other reason to love her!!!

    You have a beautiful blog as well, so we're following you :)
    Come visiting and following back if you like!

    xx
    http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just going to say how much I LOVED her choice in shoes. What a surprise that she has her own line! That's fabulous! I would wear all of them... gorgeous!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete