Sunday, 27 March 2011

Interesting people: Vova Averyanov (Part 1)

Hi guys! I begin telling you about interesting people in fashion world. I’d like to tell you about my favourites bloggers, designers, models and simple interesting people.
My first post about Vova Averyanov. You can ask me, why my first post about this boy?  I was attracted to his resemblance to Natalia Vodianova. When I first saw his photos I thought, that he is her brother. But…
Vova Averyanov is 17 years old. His mother led him to a model agency when he was 14 years old, because from the very childhood it wasn’t impossible to notice the resemblance between him and Natalia Vodianova. Now the resemblance between Vova and  Natalia compare to fashion blogs and discuss at Fashion Weeks. His career is just beginning, but he already has  participated in shows as TopMan, Calvin Klein and begin to conquer fashion magazines.


























And some photos of Natalia Vodianova:










Xoxo, Kate.

6 comments:

  1. Like him)) as a model of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. natalia is amazing!

    follow if you like
    www.raisaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic photos! Love all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics!New follower on Bloglovin!
    Follow me?
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos, love your blog
    kind regards from Germany

    http://walkinginboots.blog.de/

    ReplyDelete