Friday, 1 April 2011

Summer on the French Riviera.

Hi guys! Today I’d like to tell you about my favourite place. French Riviera is amazing place. Two years ago I was there and it was fantastic time! Sun shines all the time, sea is adorable and people are amazing! I live in Nice almost 1 month and saw adorable place: Mougins, Cannes, Monte-Carlo, Eze, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and etc. I have a lot photos from France and I want to show some of them!














Also I created day and evening looks in style of French Riviera, hope you like it!

Day look: 

  1. Striped T-shirt - See by Chloé
  2. Denim shorts - D&G
  3. Sandals - Manolo Blahnik
  4. Bag - Yves Saint Laurent
  5. Wooden ring - Yves Saint Laurent
  6. Bracelet - Alex and Ani  
Evening look:   

  1. Silk tank - Michael Kors
  2. Cropped stretch-crepe pants - Alice + Olivia
  3. Studded sandals – Gucci
  4. Bag - Lady Dior
  5. Arty flower ring - Yves Saint Laurent
  6. Jewelry - Alexander McQueen
  7. Skinny leather belt - Chloé
Xoxo, Kate.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! It's worth to visit! can only imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE BLOG & OUTFIT
    CHEK OUT MY BLOG http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/
    AND IF YOU LIKE FOLLOW MY & I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO
    HAVE A NICE DAY KISS KISS

    ReplyDelete